Here is my view Sunday afternoon from the living room window:
We didn't build a snowman this year...not quite as much snow as we had last year. But we did enjoy watching it coming down and I did make some snow ice cream! YUM! :) I also made some three bean chili and Mexican cornbread to warm our insides on that cozy Sunday afternoon! :)
It was pretty yummy!! and the fresh cilantro really added a nice flavor.
I've also done a bit of this:
I still feel sooo blessed to have this wheel! I remember looking at taking a spinning class or two, just hoping I would know how to make my own yarn! I have been given such a wonderful gift!! I'm hoping to ply my first skein soon! :)
I hope each of you is having a wonderful week so far! Did you get any snow? (of course, those of you farther north may be happy to send us what you got!) :)
Oh, yes! We got snow, too, and we had so much fun playing in it. I keep forgetting about it, too, until I look out the window. Unfortunately, the sun came out today, and the snow is quickly disappearing. *Sigh*
ReplyDeleteHave fun with your snow. It is too bad we can't donate some of our snow to you. ;)
ReplyDeleteThe yarn looks great! I can't wait to see what you make with it!
I have been amazed as well knowing that we still have snow on the ground from Sunday...I mentioned the same thing on my post.....it has been so beautiful to see...but,the cold has been hard on me.....blessings and stay warm :)
ReplyDelete