...begins with a single step."
~Chinese philosopher
Tonight Mark and I sat down and filled out the preliminary application for adoption. We also ate cheesecake. :)
I feel like we have just taken the first step in a very important journey! It's exciting and scary at the same time. Exciting to (hopefully soon!!) be welcoming a little one into our home and hearts. Scary because we don't know what lies ahead in our journey. but mostly exciting... :)
Congratulations! And I'll be praying for you throughout the process.
ReplyDeleteI am sooooo happy for you all! It will be the best journey you ever take!
ReplyDeleteIt's exciting! I was just praying for you yesterday morning.
ReplyDeleteWhat an exciting journey! Thinking of and praying for you!
ReplyDeleteCongrats...you both will make wonderful parents....praying his will be done...blessings
ReplyDeleteYou know we're praying for you! Don't be scared :) I'm excited right along with you - trusting all goes smoothly and quickly! (((HUGS!)))
ReplyDeleteOh I was wondering if you were still going to pursue that avenue. Congrats. God will be with you --He has a plan. I'll be praying for your adventure.
ReplyDeleteThat's how new parents feel - scared and excited! So happy for you both and I'll be praying for you guys and for the little one God has hand-picked for your family.
ReplyDeleteThat's so cool, Chari! Hope everything goes smooth.
ReplyDelete