Breathe on me, breath of God,
Fill me with life anew,
That I may love what Thou dost love,
And do what Thou wouldst do.
Breathe on me, breath of God,
Until my heart is pure,
Until with Thee I will one will,
To do and to endure.
Breathe on me, breath of God,
Blend all my soul with Thine,
Until this earthly part of me
Glows with Thy fire divine.
"Speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody with your heart to the Lord;" Ephesians 1:5 NASB
This verse has come to my attention a few times today. This evening I was thinking how I could speak this kind of encouraging words to others, and I realized that I have the perfect way, I just haven't done it in way too long. So I am going to try to keep up with Sunday Blessing. I hope you enjoy it! :)

0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!