Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Some are slow....

Remember the wall?? Well, it has taken me a while to figure out what I wanted over my bed... so every since November, this is what it has looked like:


Now? It looks like this:


Beautiful, huh? Mark wondered a bit about it when he came home to those first two taped up there. I figured out (after the door didn't work) that I wanted to do a gallery wall. However, I knew the cheapest place to get frames was the sale... so I patiently waited for the Spring sale! :) I didn't just buy dishcloths and glassware... I also bought quite an assortment of frames! Some 25 cents to up to two or three dollars. But still pretty cheap! :) 

Yes, I guess I'm a Slow Decorator... but that's ok. Because the Nester says it's ok. :)

So now? We may live with the paper for a while. But maybe not too long. I think I'm liking it. What do you think? Are you a slow decorator too? Or do you know instantly what you are headed for?

2 comments:

  1. A Gallery wall...I'm SO excited to see how it turns out!!! Don't wait too long, o.k.?!! :)
    I'm doing one on our side wall in the master...still collecting for it, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm worse than slow, I think I'm a negative decorator. I'd be happy with bare walls, but my family doesn't think that is acceptable

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!