My hubs collected Coke for the longest time. I'm trying to clean out some things...think he'd notice if I sent them your way. JK My head might come with the package. :)
Funny!! I'd love to have you for a visit, but preferably in one piece!! :)
I'm not a huge Coke collector - though it does look like it at the moment... I enjoy the vintage things. My dad was a Coke man when I was born - so it's a fun part of my history.
My hubs collected Coke for the longest time. I'm trying to clean out some things...think he'd notice if I sent them your way. JK My head might come with the package. :)
ReplyDeleteFunny!! I'd love to have you for a visit, but preferably in one piece!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a huge Coke collector - though it does look like it at the moment... I enjoy the vintage things. My dad was a Coke man when I was born - so it's a fun part of my history.
Cute! I like the old coke stuff too :)
ReplyDeleteI like it, love the vintage look.
ReplyDelete