Well, I have been knitting something for my sister for *ahem* quite a while now... :) I gave her the first mitt for Christmas LAST year! :)
Now she will have TWO! She just needs to come get them! :) We are looking forward to having her home for Christmas!
(This project is on Ravelry with a link to the pattern.) I'm glad to finally have finished them, and I'm sure Angie will be too when she gets them. They are quite warm! :)
Do you have a project to share?
So did she just switch the one from hand to hand, depending on which was colder? :)
ReplyDeleteI know Angie will appreciate having her other mit, so cute. I finally have something finished this week, yeah me.
ReplyDeleteI've got one to share, but it's too late tonight. I'll try tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteheehee! I guess the way I wrote the post it DID sound like she just had one.. :) But I kept the first one so I could make sure to make a duplicate and not have one longer than the other etc... ;)
ReplyDeleteVery nice! I bet your sister will appreciate having both mitts now.
ReplyDeleteA very nice gift.....but,nothing like the gift of having your dear sister home for for Christmas with your family :)I bet,you have really missed her.....blessings
ReplyDeleteoh! I'm sure your sister will be soooo happy to get that other mitt. I bet that's the only reason she is coming home is to get them!!(maybe:) When she gets home, though, will she find out that it is much warmer than up north? Will she find that she will have to hurry back up north to see if they work properly?!? Stay tuned to find out! hehe :P
ReplyDeleteWow, you're good!
ReplyDeleteThose are cute! Angie, you crack me up!
ReplyDelete