Friday, February 3, 2012

Finished Object Friday - Fenced in


Yes!! It is finally finished!! Can I hear a cheer?? :)  We actually finished it last Saturday. We are so glad for help of friends and family to get us jump started on this project!  It took a little more supplies, some fence stretching, a little pounding here and there and two (partial) Saturdays and it's done! (boy, that kindof makes it sound pretty easy...)  :)
Here's my handsome, hardworking, hero, hubby! :)

And does this count as a finished object friday for me? Yup. I helped too. It was fun to be able to work on this together. So, now just a few more little things around the house (along with some cleaning!!! ... I know they say that a home study isn't a white glove test, but it is a little nerve wracking!) :) We may even be able to finish our part of the home study in the next few weeks! So exciting!!


So now, it's your turn! I did do a little fun crafting with my mom this evening, but haven't taken some pictures yet, so that will have to be for next time....   For now, I'd love to see what you've been up to!


3 comments:

  1. WooHoo!! One step closer =) It looks great. We hope to get ours finished this spring. Here's hoping...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good! And I'm so glad that you're one step closer to bringing your baby home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fence looks great. I'm sure this process that y'all are in is overwhelming at times, but y'all are making progress. I'm already praying for your child, wherever He/she is right now! Isn't it exciting that Jesus already knows him/her?! Can't wait to "meet" them through your blog some day. =)

    Blessings,
    ~Heather~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!