Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Little Chefs


No, not this little Chef... (he's pretty cute too, I think, although my parents can't get over the "rat in the kitchen" aspect...) Anyway... I digress. I do mean "chefS." Yesterday afternoon I had four sweet visitors: three little girls, and they brought their mommy too!! :) After a fun, quick lunch (tuna and crackers, chips and salad), we made cookies! The big girls helped at the stove:

Oatmeal No Bake Cookies! (with plenty of supervision of course.) And their mommy did our lunch dishes! I sure got a good deal, didn't I? I need to have them over more often!! ;)

Time to dip them out!

Baby sister had to get in on the action! (Thankfully, most of the "hot" action was done...) ;)

(You know that poor last child that always, and forever will be "The Baby." Wait... nope. I don't feel a bit sorry for them. They are always spoiled rotten!!) heehee!

A big part of the fun is, of course, licking the spoons!!

Or is it eating the cookies at a table just your size with a mug of warm chocolate milk?? :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!