A couple of weeks ago I attended a babyshower for one of my coworkers. Hannah is a sweetie and rather "crafty" herself, so I knew she would appreciate a handmade gift.
I really do love this pattern. This is my third one to knit. (here's my post on the first one) It's a fun pattern with easy repeats and minimal finishing. And so sweet!
Here I am with the new Mommy and baby (in her tummy!)
The news is little one was born Thursday! Welcome to our world, Sweet Girl!
Now it's your turn!! I've heard rumors of some projects... so I can't wait to see what you all have to share!!
It's beautiful! What a thoughtful gift.
ReplyDeleteThanks! :)
DeleteHow pretty! If I can find the time, I'll try to link up later or tomorrow. Unfortunately, that's a big IF.
ReplyDeleteI understand the "IF"... our weekend is quite busy as well! :)
DeleteWell, I found the time...somehow.
DeleteVery nice and thoughtul!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteSweet little bonnet. I love bonnets on babies.
ReplyDeleteHi friend! I would like to highlight your blog on Pure Modesty. Do you have a button? if so, email it to me! puremodestyinfo at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteFun! I sent you an email! ;)
DeleteAww...it's so precious!! Looks so delicate- perfect for a new baby :)
ReplyDeleteI've got some projects done (GASP!)...but now it's too dark to take pics. (so what's new, huh?!) Soooo...I'll be back tomorrow. With Pics!
Yay! "see" ya tomorrow!
DeleteOoops... That first link up posted the wrong link - you might wanna delete that ;) The second one is the right one.
ReplyDelete