April absolutely flew by!! We had a big Easter - with a Kids' Easter program and a big church picnic - so fun!
| Hubby and I on Easter Sunday |
Then I had a small "spa party" at my house, then came our church's revival services, and two more birthdays to help celebrate.
| Spa Party - lip treatments :) |
| Thrifting with Faithie and my Mom |
But it's a fun busy! And I've already got a mental to-do list for today... including some spray painting!
Speaking of projects... I've been thinking that FOF should probably be once a month. I don't like to keep putting it off, but I haven't seemed to be crafting quite as much as I used to, and (as you may have noticed) my posts don't always get up on the designated day. Any thoughts on that? I love sharing projects especially seeing what you all have been up to. I just feel like blogging (obviously) has taken a back burner to all the business of life... That can be good and bad... But I love this platform and sharing thoughts, events, and projects with my group of "blogging buddies!" Some of you I have never even met, but I feel that you are absolutely among my circle of friends, and I don't want to lose that! :)
Off I go to get some of those projects done.... ;)
I know about things getting busy....spring seems to be that way,doesn't it? But as you said...it is a fun busy for me as well....no complaining...just taking it One day at a time..as always. Blessings...Glad I got to meet that precious little sweetheart :)
ReplyDeleteIs it just spring? I'm hoping things will slow down just a bit soon! ;) It was nice to see you!
DeleteIt seems many of my blogging buddies are not keeping up with their blogs lately but I enjoy reading when they do. It seems that facebook is partly to blame. Busyness is also a culprit too. I think that once a month is a good idea if that is what you want to do. I enjoy looking at all the FOF's when they get posted. I hope you will have a set Friday if you go to once a month and will remind us so we don't forget to post if we have any projects.
ReplyDeleteBTW what has happened to Brittany? She hasn't been posting FOF's much at all this year.
DeleteThanks for your input! Yes, I agree Facebook does enter in. I am resisting dropping blogging altogether. I don't use FB a lot, and I like the completeness of a post with writing vs. the snippets on a social network. :)
DeleteYes, I'm thinking about doing the second Friday of every month. (It seems the first of the month is usually so busy.) And I will try to do a reminder.
Brittany has her hands full with their three little guys. She said that the baby gets jealous of her computer time. ;) Hopefully we'll hear more from her soon! We email back and forth, but I sure enjoy her blog posts as well!
*Raises hand*...I'm here! I'm here! LOL! Yeah, you're right, even as I try to type this very thing, the little monkey is trying to climb up my leg and is sticking his face between me and the screen. Sigh... Hey, count me in on the next FOF - believe it or not, I have some Finished projects. (GASP!!) I know, it's about time! ;) I think once a month would be good - we'd all come more near having something finished at least once a month! and a reminder would be good, too ;) I've really been missing participating, and just blogging in general. If it's not the baby, it's computer problems (my screen just went out - joy.), or camera problems (dead battery. Again.)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you - I really like the blog style completeness as you call it, with writing and pics, rather than the fb style of snippets and pics with no explanations.
BTW, I love your pics! I wish I could have been at your spa party! sounds like fun!
Wish you could have come! :)
DeleteOnce a month for FOF sounds good to me. That will give me more time to get things done, too. I've been awfully busy lately, too, but I don't think it has anything to do with spring. I'm not sure what the "problem" is, but I think it may be that I have four small children. And I would rather spend time with them than on the computer.
ReplyDeleteYes, other things have definitely taken priority for me as well - in March it was spending time with my grandmother.
DeleteNot that I ever get around to participating in FOF - but do it whenever it's good for you! I always have good intentions, but...everything else gets in the way. I seem to blog in spurts: two or three days close together, then nothing for a month or two. But I do enjoy reading all of everyone else's posts!
ReplyDeleteI look forward to seeing what you've been up to! :)