I thought I would do something a little different and share snippets of our holiday from my phone pictures. If you are not familiar with Instagram, it is a popular smartphone picture editing application. Very easy and fun to use!
We started our celebration early by going to a local church on Monday and enjoying their holiday program.
It's always fun to celebrate with my hubby!
Our young friends enjoyed getting in on the celebration as well. (The fireworks show especially was a hit with the littlest one!) :)
We had fun making "pinteresting" things to eat!
I hope you had a safe and enjoyable holiday as well!
We missed you guys this year :( But looks like you had a great holiday! Hmmm...I really should play around with instagram, I installed it on my phone and that's as far as I got with it. Can I have a strawberry???? Looks so good!
ReplyDeleteThx for allowing me to celebrate with ya'll. Twas a very memorable "first" 4th of July :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome! It was fun sharing with you!! :)
Delete