Saturday, November 17, 2012

Open Adoption in a Nutshell

I LOVE this!! It's not long at all... please take a minute to watch.



Birth parents have had a bad wrap for a very long time. (You can read last year's post on birth parents here.) The producers of this video have an website dedicated to: "change the perception of adoption through honest, informative, and hopeful communication that conveys the heroism and bravery a birth mother displays when she places her child with a loving family through adoption." 

**************
I know I haven't posted a whole lot this month... get ready because I have a few more posts scheduled for early next week. Thanksgiving is a bit early this year and I wanted to get these posts in before the holiday season really starts ramping up on us! :) 

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!