Friday, December 21, 2012

Days of Christmas: Day 20

Well, I had a very busy day today!! So today's picture is from a few weeks ago - before we started Days of Christmas. The last Thursday in November, Mark and I enjoyed the local Christmas parade with our friends Andrew and Clara! Here we are after the official tree lighting! :) (Warning: very grainy cell phone pict to follow... sometimes the memories are more important than quality photos...) ;)

3 comments:

  1. I like your phrase "sometimes the memories are worth more than a quality photo." I find myself sometimes worrying more about getting a good picture than enjoying the moment. I've been working on myself with that one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I could certainly take some tips from you on "quality photos." ;) But I'd rather have a less than perfect photo, than no photo at all.

      Delete
    2. Oh, I have tons to learn. I'd rather have the photo, as well. I just sit there and fiddle with my camera too much instead of savoring whatever is going on.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!