Monday, December 3, 2012

Days of Christmas: Day 3

Pinterest-y treats!

6 comments:

  1. Those look delicious! And pretty too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were quite yummy! I added some peppermint flavoring to the chocolate! :D

      Delete
  2. Looks pretty enough to eat...and Delicious too! =) Love your cute plate.

    Thanks for your fun comment on my blog. Hope you get that rain. =)
    The Christmas tape that we fell in love with that Christmas in LA...was the Statler Brother Christmas tape. They have many tapes out, and all of them may not be good. And we don't know much about the Statler Brothers, so they may not have a good reputation, but we love that certain Christmas tape.

    Looking forward to your other Christmas posts. =)
    ~Heather~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Statler Brothers Christmas album!! I grew up listening to it, and got it on iTunes last year. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Come on down!! Better hurry, though. They're going fast! ;)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!