Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Days of Christmas: Day 4

After reading about how "Ma" fixed Laura, Mary and their cousins pancake men for Christmas breakfast, Hope and I decided we wanted pancakes! She thought the men needed buttons, so we added blueberries! Yummy! So glad she could come visit me for a little while! :)

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! I can't flip round pancakes to save my life so I'm much in awe over your pancake man. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heehee!! We had fun! They weren't perfect, but they were fun! I love that our little fun thing tied in with a book... you know me and books!! We also did some candy canes, per her suggestion, and those were a little harder to flip! :)

      Delete
  2. Looks like some fun yummy pancake men you and your little friend enjoyed! =)
    ~Heather~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!