Cute!!
I hope that your Christmas program goes great this year and touches a lot of lives for Jesus! =)~Heather~
Looks like fun! The only thing my Bible Club kids are doing in our program is singing two songs but for once I am fine with that. I am not up to practices and such. I am sure enjoying your Christmas photo's.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!
Cute!!
ReplyDeleteI hope that your Christmas program goes great this year and touches a lot of lives for Jesus! =)
ReplyDelete~Heather~
Looks like fun! The only thing my Bible Club kids are doing in our program is singing two songs but for once I am fine with that. I am not up to practices and such. I am sure enjoying your Christmas photo's.
ReplyDelete