Tuesday, July 9, 2013
Book Review: A Most Peculiar Circumstance
I finished this book last night - WAY too late for the busy day I had... but I just couldn't put it down! I have reviewed Jen Turano's first book not too long ago. This book is similar to her first and lots of fun as well. The plot takes all kinds of twists and turns, and at one point last night, taking me totally by surprise. (Just when I thought I had everything figured out and wondering how she was going to fill the last bit of the book!!) Arabella Beckett is a speaker for women's suffrage who travels the states. Her eagerness to stand up and defend women gets her into several scrapes - including landing in jail. Her prayers for rescue are answered in the form of Theodore Wilder. Theodore is an old fashioned, chauvinist male who could never be a suitable match for Arabella - they argue all the time! Or could he?? If you want a fun read this summer that keeps you turning page after page, I recommend "A Most Peculiar Circumstance!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thank you to Bethany House for providing this copy for review. My opinions are my own.
Labels:
Book Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!