Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Book Review: Into the Whirlwind (Plus a small life update!)

Yes, I have thought several times that the title of this books is quite appropriate for this season of our lives! It does feel as though we are living in a whirlwind, but we are hanging in there!! We closed on our home and are living temporarily with my parents until our apartment is ready for us in just a few more weeks. :) We are so happy for answered prayer in selling our house. It does seem very strange not to be living there, but we do sense God's leadership and working through the process. Below is a picture collage I made up that chronicles our move.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Per Bethany House Book Reviewer guidelines, the book review can be found in it's own post here.

2 comments:

  1. Whirlwind is right, life is flying by. So glad you sold your house and I hope you will find your perfect "new" home soon. Love reading your book reviews, just wish I had more time to read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoy the reviews!! I can't imagine WHY you don't have more time to read... ;) Yes, I hope we find our "long term" home soon - and as perfect as possible! :)

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!