This post is going to be a little hard to write... not because I have anything sad to share, but because it is hard to type with an almost 8 point bundle of love tying down one arm! ;)
Our baby girl was born last Thursday morning shortly after six!! We didn't quite make it to the hospital for her birth, but got there shortly after. She is a precious bundle of love!! She is so sweet and hardly cries! (I guess she doesn't have much chance to cry with both mommy and daddy at her beck and call!)
She is such a joy!! In fact, "Joy" will be her name on my blog. I wouldn't mind a bit, you regular readers knowing her name, but since this is a public blog, I'd rather not share her name with those we don't know. I know you will understand! :) This is a short post (partially because it takes a while to type one handed.) but I will post more later - some of the details I will probably share once this busy Christmas season is over. I hope to share a bit of Christmas Days from Joy's perspective. ;) I did want you all to know that she has arrived safely and we are enjoying this time of getting to know her! :)

Charity, your Idaho cousins are so very happy for you. I've prayed for you along this journey!
ReplyDeleteLove, Andrea
So happy!!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! I'm so happy for you!! Congratulations!! And all of that! And she's absolutely beautiful! I look forward to hearing more about Joy.
ReplyDeleteI am so very happy for you.
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. Honestly, I almost cried when I read your words. I can only imagine how you and your husband feel. God Bless your sweet family! The best is yet to come! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy tears...so happy for you!!! Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteJoy is so beautiful...how happy I am for you both. To see you there together with that precious little one...knowing the prayers that you must have prayed while waiting for God's timing...Congratulations...over and over.....many blessings and a very Merry Christmas to your little family. My family is suffering a loss at this time,as my SIL passed yesterday from a massive heart attack...so ..so sad :(
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear of your family's loss. such a hard time to lose a loved one! I will pray for your family!
DeleteCongratulations! I am so happy for you and your husband. Joy is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a true Christmas gift from above ~ so happy for the three of you! God definitely is Good ALL the time! I will be praying for you all & the birth momma ~ thankful she chose life! Angela
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWonderful! So happy for you guys! Enjoy every minute! :)
ReplyDeleteHopefully the two Joys can meet sometime :-)
ReplyDeleteYou already know how I feel about this little bundle of Joy. That had to be the most exciting text I have ever gotten at 6:30 in the morning. This is what I have prayed for, to see this happy glow on your face. Love you.
ReplyDeleteOh YEA! YEA! YEA! Praise the Lord you have adorable pink bundle of "Joy!" She's precious! So HAPPY for you!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a WONDERFUL Christmas holding your new love!
~Heather~
The best post ever! SO SO happy for your sweet little family! And Joy is the perfect bloggy name :)
ReplyDeleteI know that you and your hubby are feeling blessed beyond measure this Christmas season. So thankful to read that you now are mommy and daddy to a sweet little girl.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations and WELCOME, Joy!!!
ReplyDelete