Monday, December 2, 2013

Days of Christmas

The past few Decembers I have enjoyed getting a picture up each day leading up to Christmas. This is turning out to be a very eventful year for our little family (and no, still no baby yet... She seems to be quite satisfied with her spot at the moment..) ;) So I'm not sure I'll get pics up each day - I'm already a day behind - but I will try to share a bit of our celebrating.

My decorating is more simple than usual. While I do miss our full sized tree, it was nice to get the decorating done so quickly. I do have our small tree up. 

I had to take a trip to Hobby Lobby for some garland for the mantle. Most of my Christmas boxes are rather buried in storage (including some I thought I had seperated... So much for Christmas mugs.) I did decorate a little differently on the mantle. I bought a few things to match our little Coca-Cola tree. I love this little snowflake owl!!

Hope everyone's December is off to a great start!! 

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!