Monday, February 3, 2014

Book Review: Princess Ever After

Imagine: you are a small town girl who has just quit your big job in the world of finance to pursue your dream of restoring classic cars when a handsome stranger from a far off island nation shows up one Friday evening and tells you that you are the royal heir to a country. This is what happened to the heroine of Princess Ever After, Regina. To further complicate matters, if she refuses to claim her right to the throne, the nation will cease to exist! Will she leave everything and everyone she knows to go half way around the world and embrace a destiny she did not expect? And can she give up her cowboy boots?

This is the second of the Royal Wedding Series by Rachel Hauck that I have read. And I enjoyed both of them very much. No, it's not deep reading. The plotline borders on the unbelievable, but they sure are a fun, relaxing getaway! (A very good reason for reading!) And as the title suggests, she did go to Hessenberg, but you'll have to read it yourself to find out what happens next! ;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book provided in exchange for review from Booksneeze. My opinions are my own. Thank you. ;)

PS~ I have almost finished Joy's "birth story" - from our perspective anyway! ;) 

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!