Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Book Review: The Rhyme Bible

For some strange reason, I have even more interest than before in reviewing childrens' books! ;) This Rhyme Bible is a fun little board book. Don't know that I would consider it a "story book" as it is more just a book of short rhymes - although the stories of Jesus are longer. The pictures are bright, colorful and fun, and the rhymes are enjoyable. I'm sure that our little one will enjoy it in the future! It will be a book that she can play with on her own from a young age (versus worrying about her tearing up paper pages.) :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Book provided in exchange for review from BookLook (previously Booksneeze). My opinions are my own. Thank you. ;)

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!