Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Night Life

We have had quite a few visitors to our front porch at night recently. We may have had them before, but we have been coming home later the past week with Bible Club. Anyway, here are some pictures of our "night life."

A big visitor!

This guy is a Polyphemus Moth. He is quite large, and took me quite by surprise when he flew up last night.

These guys are frequent visitors:

I think they like the cuisine! :)

Hmmm.... must be camera shy. I know some people like that!
They've had enough photography for one night!


2 comments:

  1. Charity! I have found you! Long time, no talk! I assume you knew I got married... if not, well, you'll remember me living on fourth floor at GBS and having a little too much energy! Hope you all are doing well. (By the way, I have a little girl named Charity, and I sometimes call her "Cheri"!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Charity! I haven't been called Benny I think since the last time I saw you...long time. I actually forgot about that.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!