Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Birthday Week!

Well, the last week has been quite busy! Angie, Dad and I all have birthdays within a week! Angie's as you know was Tuesday, mine was Saturday and Dad's on Monday. My Grandmother's birthday was the 29th... it's hard to believe she has been gone almost four years! We still miss her.

Friday night we had Angie's party. Everyone dressed up as an historical character and we played 20 questions to try to guess their character. We had a lot of fun with that. Wonder if you can guess who I was? :)

Saturday we just had a little get together for pizza and cake at our house. I told Mom that after the big Bang the night before, I would be satisfied with a little "pop" that day! :) So we had my family, and Mark's family and our adopted grandparents, Bill and April.

Dad said that millions celebrated his birthday... it was Labor Day! :) He wanted to get together with people. We had a hot dog roast and a bunch of other great food at my parents house and invited people from church. We had a fun time with everyone!

So here are some of the pictures from the past week. If you want to see more indepth, just go to my public gallery.

Birthday Week 2007

1 comment:

  1. Hi Chari,
    Happy belated Birthday!
    Sorry I have been so bad about staying in touch with you, but you know how life is. I really like your blog, thank for the inspiration now I have started one. Maybe we can keep in touch better this way. Well anyway love you girl. Love, Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!