Ok, I guess it's my turn, huh? Thanks, Jenn! :) Well, here it goes.... seven things most people don't know about me... think, think, think....
1. I love old time radio, like Father Knows Best, Cavalcade of America, Jack Benny, The Great Gildersleeve, etc...
2. My husband, Mark, is the only guy I ever dated!
3. I had a terrible case of chicken pox at 16. (Mothers, please expose your children early or get them the shot!!!)
4. I've never learned how to swim.
5. I've done a lot of traveling out west: Grand Canyon, Pacific Ocean, the Redwoods, Seattle and Puget Sound, San Fransisco, and so on - My grandparents live in Idaho.
6. I have been friends with Melissa ever since she was born! (Not many people are blessed with life-long friendships! Oh, the stories we could tell!) :)
(Why is the last one the hardest??)
7. I have a weakness for books - especially children's books! We have boxes and boxes, and no bookshelves yet!
I now tag: Melissa, Jennifer G., Stephanie, Candice, Shari, Linda, and Elisabeth!
0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!