This fall, our church offered Spanish classes. Dr. and Mrs. P. recently moved from Florida and they offered to teach - she taught Spanish and he taught English every Thursday night. The "final" was a fiesta hosted at their home on Saturday. :) We had a fun time, eating all the great food, visiting and hitting the piƱata. (I am posting a few of the pictures here, but I will hopefully be posting a Picassa album later - our main computer is sick and waiting for a hard drive to arrive.)
Some of our classmates enjoying the yummy food!
Faithie really liked whacking that thing!
Gracey trying a hand at it.
Angie
Me (Angie and I wore our "ponchos" to the "fiesta!") :)
The cheering squad!
This picture of Angie is so cute! :)
I love Gracey's pockets... and the twinkle in her eyes!
(She knows that Mommy won't let her have that much candy!)
Faithie has learned to play peek-a-boo! :)
She is soo much fun!










0 Friendly Greetings:
Post a Comment
Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!