Thursday, November 15, 2007

A New Class!

All interested parties welcome!! Come and learn to knit!
We will have great fun and learn something useful! Our current project is dishcloths. Right now we are learning two basic steps, casting on and the knit stitch. The next step will probably be binding off. :) This teacher isn't quite sure yet, but the lesson plans are subject to change according to students' needs. (As all good teachers should be, right?) :)


Because of current space demands, the class is located in my parent's house. I think the "school" needs to add more classrooms. :)

2 comments:

  1. Can I join the class? I could really use some help. My dishcloths seem to have a mind of their own and want to become something other than a pot scrubber. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! Come on down!! Their first project is just a square, 35 stitches, knitted back and forth until it is the right size, no pattern. I'm not a good pattern teacher, because I hardly ever go exactly by one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!