Monday, November 5, 2007

Simple Gifts

Sometimes we are in such a hurry with daily things, that we miss the little gifts that God sends our way. When we got home from church yesterday afternoon this picture perfect gift was waiting by my front door:


I didn't move or even touch it, just went and grabbed my camera! Isn't it beautiful?! I think God cares so much about us, that He enjoys giving us little things that He knows we will enjoy and thank Him for! Fall is one of my favorite seasons, but I enjoy each season as it comes along. It seems like over night all the leaves have started changing. I enjoy traveling around and coming upon a tree decked out with magnificent color. I hope you are enjoying fall where ever you are!

Here is some more fall color that just cracks me up! This is our little Japanese Maple tree in front of the house!


The color is beautiful, but I hope the rest of the tree catches up soon!! :)


Happy Fall, Y'all!!!

0 Friendly Greetings:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!