First, however, Mark's dad turned the big 50 last week and Friday night was a party in his hometown! We were able to surprise Mark's dad, he thought we were taking him to meet Mom and the rest of the family at a local restaurant! We had a fun party... lots of people told funny stories and sang songs. The theme of the party was "He's a Real Antique." I guess Mom had done enough "Over the Hill" parties. :)
Here are the party pictures:
We got back home Saturday night... I still had food to get ready for our church dinner! (I am all worn out from this weekend...I wonder why?)
Anyway... Here are some of our Easter pictures... first one of my favorites:

(She is feeling much better - the fever finally broke on Wednesday. Thanks for your prayers!)
Here are the rest of our Easter pictures.
The last picture in this album shows my deviled eggs. I colored them after Mark peeled them and they were really cute! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of them in progress... but you'll get the idea! :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I am still recuperating from such a busy weekend. Hopefully I'll get another post in before too long. :)
Here are the rest of our Easter pictures.
![]() |
| Easter 2008 |
The last picture in this album shows my deviled eggs. I colored them after Mark peeled them and they were really cute! Unfortunately, I didn't get a picture of them in progress... but you'll get the idea! :)
I hope everyone has a wonderful week! I am still recuperating from such a busy weekend. Hopefully I'll get another post in before too long. :)


The pictures are great. Green must have been the color this year. So glad you had a wonderful Easter. Sure with I could see you this weekend.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! ;)
ReplyDeleteBev
What nice pictures. Easter was so early and then with vacation, I didn't get Daughter a dress in time. We found something yesterday though ;-) Our church isn't dressy though so she didn't stick out on Sunday.
ReplyDeleteOh! I'm so glad she is feeling better! She is a cutie pie!
ReplyDelete