Thursday, March 6, 2008

Glimpses of Spring

Well, if you had asked me yesterday, I would have said that spring was on it's way... It was beautiful, the sun was shining brightly, the redbud trees are blooming, and I opened up my house and aired it out! It was so nice to hear the birds (and not so nice to hear the bratty dog next door). :) However, we are getting another winter storm! I don't think we've had snow in March for a long time! But we are supposed to get some again tonight!

Thanks for all the well wishes and prayers! I am feeling much better!

And just for proof that spring is on it's way, here is my table arrangement with redbud branches from the backyard.


A close up of the redbud branch.


My bunnies and one of the eggs I bought at Hobby Lobby a couple of weeks ago.

4 comments:

  1. The winter storm is a present from me, not really but we have had enough that I can share. I love the table arrangement, very pretty. The egg is so cute, I did not see any of those when I went shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're getting the same winter storm today. I'm hearing anywhere from 8-12+ inches.

    I planted a bag of 85 tulip bulbs last fall. They are just starting to pop out of the ground. I like the look of mass tulip plantings but I'm starting to worry I did too much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa,

    Thanks a lot! J/K! :) I am enjoying seeing snow actually on the ground, though it is already starting to melt. I think Hobby Lobby has different stuff at different places. I fell in love with this egg!

    Gina,
    Wow, 85 bulbs! That's a lot of work! I'm sure they will be beautiful! Tulips are such a cheerful flower. Enjoy your snow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the redbud pix! Ah, spring.... I'm so looking forward to being rid of winter! I've got spring fever bad!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!