As of today, I have been blogging for one year. I was a reluctant blogger, but thanks goes to my friend Jenn for encouraging me to get started! :) I have really enjoyed connecting with friends through my blog as well as making many new friends along the way! Thanks to each of you that come visit me here and leave your friendly "Salutations!"I don't have any fancy give-aways to mark this event. That never got pulled together. Oh, well. Here is wishing each of you a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!!
So glad you started blogging, it encouraged me to start one too. I love being able to keep in touch. Love you girl.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad I met you here!
ReplyDeleteWell - you are the one who inspired me to get started blogging, as well! I am so glad you did. It is a fun world.
ReplyDelete