Monday, March 31, 2008

Spring Flowers and Showers

We had a very full but fun weekend! :) Our cousins, Sam and Jen and kids "R" and "B," came down for their "annual" trip for the spring flowers and to visit. It was fun to see how much the kids had grown and learned in a year. Little B is just learning to walk and is saying quite a few words! (I was impressed!) :) We had a lot of fun with them and of course took lots of pictures!

Spring Weekend


Spring really is in full swing here in East Texas! All you farther north, come on down and visit! However, I'm not sure how many blooms survived our recent storms. I am glad for the rain... it washed all that pollen out of the air and I can breath more normally again!

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures! The children are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chari! =) I just wanted to make sure you now I changed my blog address. Go thorugh my profile to get to the new blog address.

    Walking By Faith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay Chari, Let's try this again.
    Just wanted to let you know I enjoyed your post today. And so did "B" she kept looking at the pictures and then look at me and smile. She misses you guys. They were so happy to get out of the car last night. We got home at 12:50 but they didn't settle down 'til after 4:00am. The slept a lot in the car. "R" didn't complain one single time or ever ask "are we there yet" "B" did some crying but she slept a lot. It rained on us the last 4 1/2 hours of the drive which was a little frustrating but thank the Lord we made it safely. Thanks for the great time and we'll see ya at Thanksgiving!!!

    Love
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gina - Thanks! :)

    W.B.F. - thanks for the reminder! I have updated.

    Jen - Yay! It worked this time! :) So glad y'all got home safely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!