First a cool close up of a visitor on our front porch:

Now a look at a dogwood
This one is straight out of camera (SOOC) to our pc:

For some reason, pictures seem to have a grayish cast to them. I first did a little tweaking with the color under "tuning" in Picasa.
Much better!

Now a look at a dogwood
This one is straight out of camera (SOOC) to our pc:
For some reason, pictures seem to have a grayish cast to them. I first did a little tweaking with the color under "tuning" in Picasa.
Much better!

And now for a little fun! I increase the Saturation (found under "More Effects")

Here's another flower: (SOOC)
A little fine tuning and...

I have more in an album online (click here). I put some of how I edit pictures of people, reducing redeye and improving less quality pictures.
Anyone else have fun with their pictures? :) I would love to see some of your tweaking. Another great editing tool I've used is FotoFlexor.com. You don't have to download software, just upload the photo to their site and save it to your computer when you're done. I used this software to put the frame around the picture on my header.
I hope everyone has a great Saturday and a restful Sunday!

I have more in an album online (click here). I put some of how I edit pictures of people, reducing redeye and improving less quality pictures.
Anyone else have fun with their pictures? :) I would love to see some of your tweaking. Another great editing tool I've used is FotoFlexor.com. You don't have to download software, just upload the photo to their site and save it to your computer when you're done. I used this software to put the frame around the picture on my header.
I hope everyone has a great Saturday and a restful Sunday!
Blessings!
Edited to add: I hope you have enjoyed my pictures. Please remember that they are my property, not public domain. Thank you! :)
Edited to add: I hope you have enjoyed my pictures. Please remember that they are my property, not public domain. Thank you! :)

I would like to get a new camera. Ours is old and oh so very slow. Good to know that Cannon is a good brand.Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI love taking pictures too. And I am always editing them and making them better. We need a new camera so bad, hopefully we can get one before summer vaction. P.S. How did you put your signature on your post? I would like to do something like that with my pictures.
ReplyDeleteGina, I've been impressed with the quality of Cannon. And one similar to mine won't break the bank either!
ReplyDeleteMelissa, I got the signature from Livesignature. Just click on my signature and it will take you to the site. Click "Proceed" toward the bottom... you don't even have to register. It's a code that you insert into the post.