I just wanted to do a quick post about some of my recent knitting projects.
First a gift I made for our pastor's wife for her birthday. We had a tea party/ salad luncheon for her yesterday at Regina's home.
It is a mug cozy and matching dishcloth. (and some tea bags thrown in to complete the gift!) :) The pattern can be found at KnittingDaily.com, it's a free download with registration. It was a really quick knit and with the washcloth I still have yarn leftover from a small skein of Sugar 'n Cream cotton.
Also I've been making a camera "sock" with the leftover yarn from my socks. I used this method to make the stripes and really liked how it worked. It isn't quite finished yet. Hopefully in the next couple of days.

Both projects are so cute! The colors in both are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI dropped a not so subtle hint to my husband about a camera. My birthday, Mother's Day and our anniversary are all in May. :-)
Thanks! They are both quick projects and fun to make! I love doing different things with knitting and learning along the way! :) Good luck with the camera! :)
ReplyDelete