A close-up:
This mirror was given to us a while back. I wasn't a big fan of the gold look, so I antiqued it. I've been very happy with the result - much more cheery. It is hanging in my spare bedroom, which is a sort of shabby chic. I have more things I want to accomplish in that room, along with painting the walls! :) I did a blog post on it a year ago. Since it was hidden way down in the archives, I decided to share it again. To see the original post with "before" pictures, click here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what have you been working on this week? (or any other time) Share with us here! :) Remember, it doesn't have to be something finished, it can be a phase of a project that you have completed. We would love to see! To see last week's FOF, click here.
It's so pretty! I love the flower garland!
ReplyDelete~Kelli
I have so many projects going and haven't finished one yet! :( I need to pick just one and stick with it to the end. :)
ReplyDeleteI love your mirror and the pretty rose garland!
Thank you! :)
ReplyDeleteI have several other projects going (or ready to be started) as well. I just got materials for a few other things today! :)