Friday, November 21, 2008

Finished Object Friday

Wednesday I was actually caught up on my laundry and was able to get some quality sewing time in! I had a blast with these:

Aren't they cute? They are for Hope's Christmas. (shhh... don't tell her!) :) I highly recommend this tutorial. It is very easy to follow. I love how I am able to use up some of my small scraps. Who knows, I may get one or two more made. Then again, I probably have other projects I need to finish! :)

(Oh, and I must confess... at the time of this posting, they aren't quite finished. I still need to hand sew the opening! Finishing isn't my favorite part. You'd think having to do the FOF would encourage me to finish it, huh?) :)


So what crafty object would you like to share? It doesn't look like Mr. Linky is working at the moment, so just mention in your comment that you have a FOF to share so we will be sure to check out your blog. If I have time, I may add your links to the bottom of this post! :) Guidelines are here.

ETA: It looks like Mr. Linky is working! If you see it below it is. If you don't see it, follow the above procedure and have a nice day! :)

2 comments:

  1. The block are so cool. You need to start making thing to sell, I think you could have a good business. Well come on over and check out my finished object, not much but at least I can say I accomplished something this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those! They are so cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!