And sometimes there'd be a great gray rabbit, so still in the lights and shadows of a grass clump that you were near enough to touch hime before you saw him.
His round eyes stared at yours without meaning anything. His nose wiggled, and sunlight was rosy through his long ears, that had delicate veins in them and the softest short fur on their outsides. The rest of his fur was so thick and soft that at last you couldn't help trying, very carefully, to touch it.
Then he was gone in a flash and the place where he had been sitting was hollowed and smooth and still warm from his warm behind.
I hope you have enjoyed my Show and Tell. All of these bunnies were bought at my favorite store in recent years. (I am just waiting for the Easter stuff to be marked down more... there are a couple of bunnies I have my eye on!) :) Drop by Kelli's blog to see more Show and Tell and just have a look around, she has a beautiful blog!
Have a good Friday!
Blessings!
Charity
Have a good Friday!
Blessings!
Charity
Very cute rabbits!
ReplyDeleteOh I love bunnies! These are adorable!
ReplyDeleteChari, they are absolutely adorable:)
ReplyDeleteThank you for stopping by the cottage...
blessings,
Lady M
Your little bunnies are adorable !
ReplyDeleteI have an old stuffed rabbit that is a special favorite, and out in the garden, just now peeking out from winter, are three stone bunnies in the garden. When I was a little girl, along with my ktties, I had a pet bunny that roamed the house with the cats, even used the litter box!
ReplyDeleteBlessings ~ Eileen @ Star's Fault
Those little bunnies are adorable. I have enjoyed browsing through your blog today. I loved reading your Easter posts. : )
ReplyDeleteThese bunnies are adorable.
ReplyDeleteI am doing my genealogy and I found a Great-Aunt whose name was Charity Catherine. I only knew her thru stories as Aunt Kitty so this was quite fun for me. Also found the Great Grand Mother's name was Missouri Josephine. I only knew her as Grandma Jo.
Interesting stuff! I am going to have to get some bunnies. I love the cup and saucer also....I am a big ME fan.
Penni
That's a great collection and I love that you use them throughout the spring for decorating. I think I'll let a few of the more realistic ones out too! Thanks for the tip. Stop by and visit sometime!
ReplyDeleteYour rabbits are so sweet, Charity! I like to keep mine up way past Easter, too.
ReplyDelete~Kelli
Oh, I just love your little rabbits. I particulary loved the two in your bottom photo. Very sweet!
ReplyDeleteI love muslin bunnies, and real bunnies too. My daughter has four rabbits which are just the sweetest pets ever.
Iris