Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Chari Tree Chat

I just wanted to share a little about my weekend... it was a busy one!! Recently, a very special little girl turned one! They grow so fast!! (Just a year ago...)




It was a joint party for all three girls. They all have birthdays in the fall. We had a fun time!!

Faithie will be three in Dec!


and as you remember, Gracie turned five a couple of months ago. (She didn't seem to mind waiting for her party.)


Of course, this one was the star of the show!! :)


I'm so thankful to have these sweet little girls in my life, and for their mommy, my friend, who shares their hugs with me! :)


(Little One was napping when this picture was taken.)

And yes, I did decorate all three cakes. (whew) It wasn't too bad, except I dropped the first one on my glass stove top. What didn't break was the 97 cent plate. (sniff) My stovetop is not the same!!

Wow, Thanksgiving is just two days away!! It seems like it should still be May! Next up is Christmas time! Such a special time of year!

(because of the Holiday, there will be no FOF this week. We will just put it off until next week... and have I got something cute to share!) :)

1 comment:

  1. Your little friends sure do look sweet!
    Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!