Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Day Three:

The yarn monster...

...has been vanquished!!


Whew! This bag is supposed to be a works in progress bag, but I ended up stashing so many things in there that it took over! It's much better now! :)

So I'm pretty much finished... I still need to go through that basket on the floor.

I also have this pile in the hall that needs to go to that needs to be sorted to different places:


Thanks for all the encouragement. oh, and for letting me share my clutter. I hope it didn't scare you too much! :) Blogging my progress really did help me get things cleaned up. (Although... we won't talk about the drawers - those are for a later time!)

Come back tomorrow for the overall "after" picture! :)

3 comments:

  1. Hehe...I can't believe you got all that yarn sorted out without getting "sidetracked" :) You must really be in a spring cleaning mood!! Looking good! I can't even seem to keep my laundry and dishes caught up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Brittany -- I would have been attacked by knitting needles requiring that I complete the piece on them and release them from the prison where they're held. Guess you're fortunate and the needles remained speechless at the speed you worked?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was trying to see the titles of those books!

    i LLLLLLLLOVE books!

    it is wonderful to see a young woman want to be such
    a great homemaker. your husband is blessed!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!