Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sunday Blessing



Another year is dawning!
Dear Father, let it be,
In working or in waiting,
Another year with Thee;
Another year of leaning
Upon Thy loving breast;
Another year of trusting,
Of quiet, happy rest;

Another year of mercies,
Of faithfulness and grace;
Another year of gladness
In the shining of Thy face;
Another year of progress,
Another year of praise;
Another year of proving
Thy presence all the days.

from Another Year Is Dawning
by Frances R. Havergal

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow! Another year!! I know you read this everywhere else, but it is still soo hard for me to believe that it is 2010 already... maybe because that is the first time I have written typed it! :) I have been rather absent the last few days, we got back into town last night after ringing the new year in with Mark's family. Fun times!

The next few days are very busy for me, so I won't be doing much blogging then either... but I wanted to let you all know that I am still alive! :) I want to share some of my goals for the new year, once I get them organized! and I will certainly be back for Finished Object Friday!! I am excited to show you my big Finished project, and I can't wait to see some of yours. Maybe they are Christmas presents like mine. :)
Until then,
Happy New Year!!

PS~ Thanks to Angie for the cozy fireplace picture! It is the fireplace at my parent's home - a great place to chat, play games and enjoy a cup of hot chocolate!

PPS~ If you are reading this post in a reader, you may want to pop over to my blog and check out the new wintery design! :)

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!