Now, I know this room won't be in a magazine anytime soon. :) It's not someplace that I have really decorated. (Actually, I'm hoping someday to do a complete remodel... replacing the love seat with a rocker and the desk for a baby bed.) But since that isn't right now, it's nice to have a less cluttered place to spend time. :)
Remember what it looked like before?
Whew. I must say, having so much of that stuff put away properly is very freeing. And it really spurs my creativity. and it's energizing! hmm... what's next?
And I must tell you that this makes it all worth it:
(Posted with approval.) :)
And that you all for your encouragement!! As a thank you, I am having a little giveaway!
I have an extra copy of Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen. I bought it to read a while back, and then this version came out. (You may remember me sharing a similar version of Pride and Prejudice.) I am enjoying reading Sense and Sensibility for the first time!
The copy above that I am giving away isn't fancy, but it's a new book. If you would like it, please say so in your comment. I will draw one name of a person that comments in that way, and drop it in the mail to you. :) I will draw the winner on Monday evening.
Sure you wouldn't like to start on my piles of clutter? You're getting pretty good at it :) What a sweet note, makes it all worth while, huh?! And I'd love to be entered in your drawing - I don't have that book, and I'd love to have a copy!
ReplyDeleteSense and Sensibility is definitely one of my favorite books. I love it! I love your blog, too! I read it all the time. You did a great job with the de-cluttering this week. Very inspiring. I need to do it, too! Please enter me in the the drawing!
ReplyDeleteThe room looks great. I have to do that to my office,ironing room every so often too. Would love to be entered in the drawing for the book, you know me and books.
ReplyDeleteGreat job on the decluttering! It feels so good to get rid of clutter!
ReplyDeleteI would love to be entered in the drawing. :-)
I have been praying for you Charity...hoping that couch can be replaced with a crib soon! (((hugs)))
Praying for you about that baby bed! :)
ReplyDeleteNow, I need to get our office done :) Why is it the office is always the last place to get cleaned!?!?
I don't comment often, but I do check your blog often. I have begun to knit a little, getting help from a site you posted. I think it's awesome that your hubby left you a note. Love to be in the drawing as well...
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet of your husband to leave you that note!!
ReplyDeleteYou don't need to enter my name as I have this book. :)