You readers up north may just have to bear with me. (or just skip to the end of this post...) :) I am still in awe that my neighborhood looked like this a few days ago!
See - the snowman got more snow after we finished him up! :)
My poor little duck really started looking cold:
(This is my other duck.... the one in this post wasn't very recognizable under all the snow.)
Everything was SOO beautiful!!
Can you find the snow angel?
Mark and I had our Valentine celebration on Saturday. I made him a yummy meal and also made those cookies. :) He gave me this:
hmm... he knows me well! :)
On Sunday, we went to my parents' for dinner. Angie and Mom had made this lovely cake (yummy, too!!)


i love his gifts to you. i love those kinds best...not traditional, but oh so wonderful to the recipient! =)
ReplyDeleteWasn't that snow marvelous!! We measured an average of eleven inches out here in Paradise. The county roads took a bit longer to get cleared, so we had quiet for an extra day. Your photos are a good display of thoe days.
ReplyDeleteThe snow was such a blessing...one I won't forget for a very long time....I love the new look of your blog....very pretty....what lovely Valentine treats...have a blessed week Charity
ReplyDeleteLove the new blog look, especially the header!! I need to redo mine :)
ReplyDeleteLove all your snow, seems like we haven't had much in our area of PA, but we are getting some right now!
Your new look is fabulous. I really love it!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures. Snow changes everything.
Gorgeous pictures! Glad you have been able to enjoy some snow. Your Valentine weekend sounded fun as well. Your Pride and Prejudice movie is a great pick. I really enjoyed that one! And the cake is making my mouth water. =)
ReplyDeleteLove your new blog look! And the cake looks wonderful!!
ReplyDelete