
Jesus loves me! This I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong,
They are weak but He is strong.
Chorus:
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.
Jesus loves me! He who died,
Heaven's gate to open wide;
He will wash away my sin,
Let His little child come in.
from Jesus Loves Me
by Anna B. Warner
Happy Valentine's Day!
(Jesus is everyone's Valentine, right?) :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I made cookies yesterday - I was in the mood to cook something heartshaped! :) They were very yummy!! (My great-grandmother's sugar cookie recipe with homemade frosting!)
Come back tomorrow for a few more snow pictures and a little more about our Valentine's day! :) (I know those of you up north are probably thinking, "so what?" about the snow pictures... but I'm still in awe of the winter wonderland we had down here in Texas! So beautiful!!)
Come back tomorrow for a few more snow pictures and a little more about our Valentine's day! :) (I know those of you up north are probably thinking, "so what?" about the snow pictures... but I'm still in awe of the winter wonderland we had down here in Texas! So beautiful!!)
This is actually funny...
ReplyDeleteWe sang that song in church Sunday...and I made heart shaped cookies!! You know what they say about great minds... :) Only I didn't make the cookies...or the frosting...from scratch. I went for the easy refrigerated dough, so I'm sure yours were MUCH tastier! They look SO good!