Friday, January 21, 2011

Finished Object Friday

Remember the pumpkin? Well, umm... it got another makeover!! :)



It's not long until Valentine's Day and I thought it would be fun to continue decorating my pumpkin for the new season!!
 

I had plans fore Easter even, but unfortunately Mrs. Pumpkin won't be with us much longer. She is beginning to succumb to the second law of thermodynamics. bummer. It would have been so much fun to have a pumpkin shaped Easter egg! Oh. well. :) Have you done any Valentine crafting or decorating?
(oh. and yes the pumpkin is a bit goofy... my neighbors probably think so too! :) You can see last year's Valentine craft here. I have it up again this year - love it!)  :) 

Thank you all for the sweet comments about our adoption process!! Your love and support mean a lot to us!


This linky list is now closed.

4 comments:

  1. I was starting to wonder how long your pumpkin would last, but you answered my question. It is a little goofy, but that's part of the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are really getting your moneys worth out of that one....keep on and maybe it will still be around next fall...got any orange spray paint? :)
    I think it is a very lovely Valentine pumpkin....and a very fine example of recycling what we have instead of buying something new......I am smiling again :)
    Blessings dear Charity...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I just can't believe it has lasted so long. Would have loved to see the Easter ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! I like it better than the last paint job :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!