Friday, December 17, 2010

Finished Object Friday

This Finished Object Friday is mostly for fun! :)  Of course, I'm not sharing my Christmas projects yet!

So... what do you do with a perfectly good pumpkin after you have put away all your fall decor?
Why spray paint it, of course!


Actually, I got this idea from my Dad's Uncle Bobby, who spray painted their pumpkins red and green one year. I thought it was a fun idea and I happened to have some red spray paint! :)  I painted the stem gold and now I have an oversized ornament on my front porch. It makes me smile! :)

So it's your turn to share! Maybe you can share something Christmassy too! :)


This linky list is now closed.

5 comments:

  1. So funny :) And it would be even cuter with big polka dots! Too bad I tossed all our fall pumpkins...

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Big gold dots!! :) Maybe I'll have time next week.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat idea...its amazing what one can do with spray paint :) Blessings on your weekend Charity..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute idea. I never would have thought of it! I'm linking up two this week—I hardly ever craft, but somehow, that's how I'm expressing my Christmas spirit this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it! Unfortunately in FL, the pumpkins don't stand up well to the heat :(
    I just noticed your adoption playlist - I think that is AWESOME!! How's the paper pregnancy coming along? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!