Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Days of Christmas 2010: Day Fourteen

The joy of brightening other lives,
bearing each other's burdens, 
easing other's loads 
and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts 
becomes for us the magic of Christmas. 
- W. C. Jones
 

I got a special Christmas box in the mail today... since it had no "Do not open until Christmas!" tags on it... I opened it! :) Thanks, Melissa!! Everything is so cute - and the chocolate sooo yummy! :) I'll be using the mug for my coffee in the morning! :)

2 comments:

  1. Nice Christmas package....love that quote too...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad the box got to you in good condition. I am sorry I forgot to put a note in there, I was packing three boxes at once and just plain forgot. So glad you are my friend, love you and have a Merry Christmas. Love, Melissa & Piper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!