Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Blessing


Into my heart,
Into my heart,
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus.
Come in today,
Come in to stay,
Come into my heart, Lord Jesus.

We had our children's Christmas program this morning. After the kids sang the song above, they gathered around the manger. I'm so glad they know the real reason for Christmas!!

I hope each of you has a blessed Christmas Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet picture...we enjoyed our children's program at church last evening...one of the highlights of Christmas for me...blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet. It thrills me when children know the real meaning of Christmas. If we teach them early to kneal at the manger, they will be eager and willing to kneel at the cross.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!