Thursday, December 2, 2010

Days of Christmas 2010: Day Two

The perfect Christmas tree? All Christmas trees are perfect!
~Charles N. Barnard


Well, I don't know that this tree is quite perfect, but it is a fun little addition to our kitchen! :)  This is my second of three trees this year.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a cute set up! I have a mini tree, but I've only done lights on it. I have thought about making/buying small ornaments but I never have. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I have a tree in every room of the house and I love them all. I just love the cup and saucer, the color is great. Your living room looks so nice and cozy, can I come and have a cup of tea with you? Miss you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little tree! Lat year I think I had 7 trees up all over the house and I just loved them all :) But, I don't see that happening this year...
    I love your Christmasy background and header - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!