Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's for Friends



Valentine's Day - a day we celebrate love! I think that Valentine's Day should be for everyone, don't you? Sometimes it seems rather exclusive though, because some people just don't have a "significant other" to celebrate with. I think it should be a day of caring and showing your love for others. Really, Kristina put it much better than I. She said, " why not use Valentine's Day to celebrate all the other people in your life who will love you for like, ever."


Last week I celebrated Valentine's Day with four of my very special friends! (They've grown quite a bit since the last Valentine's Tea, don't you think?)


What fun we had, and such a great reminder, that Valentine's Day can be a day to celebrate special friendships too!!


But, of course a Valentine's post wouldn't be complete without a wish to my bestest friend and favorite Valentine!
I love you!! :) 

Happy Valentine's Day, Everyone!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy Valentines Day Charity...I agree this should be a day to let everyone you love know just how much they mean to you.....hope your day is lovely....Shelley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!