Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'd rather be in my garden....

I got my garden done - like a couple of weeks ago! I haven't told you about it yet, have I? I guess I've had so many other things to blog about - like books! and chairs...  :)
(I love a new pair of gardening gloves!)

My little garden has been getting along rather well....
(The sticks are to keep the kitties from "soiling" my soil. *insert rim-shot*)  :)


The first bit of fruit this year!

The marigolds are happy! I hope they help keep the nasty bugs away!

Here's my cucumbers:

Lovely, huh? But they are starting to make a comeback. I hope so! I sure love cucumber salad!!

So why would I rather be in my garden? 'cause I had jury duty today, that's why. I know it's my civic duty, but.... :)

ETA~Thankfully, I didn't need to actually serve on a jury. So I got home in time to play a bit in my garden! It sure enjoyed the drink. :)

1 comment:

  1. My garden is about the size of yours, although I haven't planted yet this year.... I just got called for jury duty, too. I've done it before, and I don't mind really. But now I have three little children, and I hope I can get out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by my blog and for taking the time to leave a comment! I love getting feedback and hearing from friends!